- About Us
- Member Activities
- Online Training
- Contact Us
The Association of Accrediting Agencies of Canada (AAAC) was founded in 1994 as a national network of professional education accrediting bodies. It provides a collaborative forum and a collective voice for the community which assesses the quality of professional higher education programs. AAAC advances the knowledge, skills, and good practices of accreditors, and communicates the value of accreditation as a means of enhancing educational quality.
Professional Accreditation: What Should I Know?
AAAC Members adhere to the Guidelines for Good Practice.
Upcoming issue of AAAC Accreditation E-Bulletin
Randall Craig's Presentation:
- The pros and cons of LMS vs Membership Site models
- Three implementation alternatives
- A new look at the rudiments of instructional design
- Seven different models for monetizing organizational knowledge
- Bums in seats: Kicking off a new eLearning platform
The promise of eLearning is huge: reduced training costs, improved member "value", monetized intellectual property, and competitive differentiation. Yet why do eLearning systems not fully deliver? (Hint: poor strategy, incorrect platform choice, sloppy implementation and more.) In this practical session, learn: