If you wish to have member information or an interesting article shared through the AAAC LinkedIn or Twitter pages please send the link to email@example.com.
New online training module titled, "Conducting Accreditation Reviews":
- Designed for AAAC members to provide to their onsite visitors/peer reviewers/evaluators as a resource for orientation and education with respect to conducting accreditation reviews.
- Consists of seven modules: Overview of Accreditation, Steps in the Accreditation Process, The Evaluation Team, University Culture and Professional Ethics, Evidence Gathering, Interviewing, Reporting.
- Each module includes self-assessment quiz questions throughout.
- Final exam at the end of all the modules.
- Developed as generically as possible, so as to incorporate the principles and the accreditation processes of as many AAAC members as possible.
Both English and French modules are fully operational. A certificate is awarded at the end of successful completion. If you are not a member of AAAC and would like to take this course, the fee is $150 + HST. Please email Cessy Muenker to make arrangements.